We are delighted that you have joined our world’s largest online learning marketplace. You are entitled to know our practices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information on the CPA Learner website (“CPA Learner,” “we,” “us”).
Users Data Processing, how we Processing it, the purposes for which we are Processing it, and how Users may request deletion of that data
- CPA Learner collects data from users who connect with Facebook or other third-party platforms for various purposes, such as creating and maintaining their account and profile, enabling social features, accessing certain functionalities, personalizing and improving their experience, communicating with them, and complying with legal obligations.
- Users can request deletion of their data that CPA Learner collects from Facebook or other third-party platforms by contacting CPA Learner’s support team or disconnecting their accounts. However, this may not delete all the data that has already been transferred to or shared with CPA Learner or the other platforms.
- We share certain data about you with instructors, other students, companies performing services for us, Udemy affiliates, our business partners, analytics and data enrichment providers, your social media providers, companies helping us run promotions and surveys, and advertising companies who help us promote our Services. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a corporate restructuring. Lastly, we can share data in other ways if it is aggregated or de-identified or if we get your consent.
Here is some more information given blow:
- Account Data: This includes your name, email address, profile picture, gender, date of birth, location, interests, and other information that you provide when you sign up or log in with Facebook or another platform.
Prohibited uses and processing of Platform Data: We restricted on processing of Platform Data, including restrictions against selling, licensing or purchasing Platform Data, as well as processing it to discriminate against people, make eligibility determinations or for surveillance purposes.
Restricted Platform Data: We restricted on requesting restricted Platform Data, except as necessary to meaningfully improve user experience in the specific product or service for which someone shared their data.
Sharing Platform Data: We do not share Platform Data with third parties.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use the Services, such as the courses you enroll in or purchase, the content you view or interact with, the features or functionalities you use, the devices you use to access the Services, your IP address, browser type, operating system, language preferences, and other technical data.
- Social Data: This includes information about your social interactions on the Services or on other platforms, such as the content you share or like, the comments you post or reply to, the messages you send or receive, the friends or followers you have or invite, and the ratings or reviews you give or receive.
- Marketing Data: This includes information about your preferences and interests based on your behavior on the Services or on other platforms, such as the content you view or click on, the ads you see or respond to, the offers you accept or decline, and the newsletters or promotions you subscribe to or unsubscribe from.
- Contacting CPA Learner’s support team: Users can email [email protected] and ask them to delete their data. They may need to provide some verification information to confirm their identity and ownership of their account.
- Disconnecting their accounts: Users can go to their account settings and click on “Disconnect” next to the platform name. This will stop any further data sharing between CPA Learner and that platform. However, this will not delete any data that has already been transferred to or shared with CPA Learner. Users may also need to contact Facebook or the other platform directly to request deletion of their data from their systems.
How We Collect Data
CPA Learner collects certain data directly from you, for example, when you enter your personal information, complete surveys, and connect with third-parties. In a similar manner, we automatically collect information about what features you use on our Services based on the device you use.
Data You Provide to Us
Depending on how you use the Services, we may collect different types of data about you. Following is an overview of how we collect data.
Some features (such as accessing content) require a user account. In addition to your email address, password, phone number, occupation, skill interests, race, gender, nationality, government identification information, verification photo, and age, we also capture and store some of your personal information (“Account Information”).
You can also provide your picture, headline, biography, language, URL, social media profiles, and country information in addition to your profile information. Public access to profiles is available.
What We Do With Your Data
We use your data to provide, communicate, or troubleshoot issues, maintain your data’s safety from fraud and abuse, improve and update our services, analyze audience behavior, and provide personalized advertising as required by law or necessary to maintain safety and integrity.
We use appropriate security measures based on the type and sensitiveness of the data being stored. Should you believe your account has been accessed without your authorization, please contact us immediately. Passwords are the most important aspect of protecting internet-based systems from unauthorized access.
Course Sell/Resell condition
- You are not allowed to share your course access (user name/email and password) with others. If you have done it, we have all the rights to terminate your account.
- If anybody has sell/resell our any course with others without our permission, then we have all the rights to take legal action and we will do it instantly.
Data use rights include the right not to be sent promotional emails, opting out of cookies, and opting out of third-party data collection. Furthermore, you may update or terminate your account within the Services and contact us regarding individual rights concerns.
Our Privacy Program is subject to ongoing review, and our Privacy Team (including our designated personal information protection manager) can make changes at any time at [email protected]